Greetings, FS City
The followings are the updates for the end of this month.
1. New Character, Mika
A new character comes to dominate the court with her teammates! Who is she?
The worldwide pop-idol, Mika! She is famous for not only her outer beauty but also her positivity,
cheerfulness, thoughtfulness, and passion for basketball!
Mika, who specialized in giving her special pass to and cheering teammates up, is welcome by anyone
whom she teams up with! Her energetic and positive attitude drives her team vigorously and hungry
for victory on the court!
Check out how this beauty plays basketball on the court!
Mika’s Unique Skills
Mika, while running, quickly passes the ball to a teammate without stopping.
One of Mika’s special traits is that she makes a pass without stopping from running! I wonder who
dares intercept Mika’s pass when she is with high-speed P-buff and dribbles around the court!
Can Pedro steal her ball?
Mika gives an Alley-oop pass to a teammate and it trigger him/her to perform the
Not all the court heroes are professional at performing the double-clutch. But with Mika, her
cheerfulness and positivity give them the courage to perform a successful double clutch!
Anyone in her team may show awesome
moves and skills!
Mika can make a strengthened pass after she makes two successful passes.
Once a teammate receives the strengthened pass, his/her next shot increases
his/her defense resist.
Yeah, her personality; thinking about other people, is shown in her unique passive skill.
It looks as if she has trained herself tobe 'A master of the pass’ making her teammate
more stand out in the court. I bet, with Mika, you can be the most outstanding
player on the court!
Once a teammate scores a goal with Alley-oop pass, all the teammates’ shot
success rates(not including Mika) for the next shot increase.
Her most attractive trait is buff for all teammates! When a team member successfully scores
a goal with an Alley-oop pass from Mika, then all of Mika’s teammates get stronger!
Their shot success rates increase! Morale increases!
2. P5 in one go package
An efficient package system comes for everyone. P5 in one go package grant you a chance
to get a huge benefit and enable you to make a P5 character right away.
P5 in one go package includes:
- Skill Training Ball * 170
- XP Drink (L) * 70
- 50,000 coins
- Intensive Manual * 3
If you upgrade your P3 character up to P4, the special package will be on sale at the shop for 3 weeks.
Let’s see how the system works with Big Joe.
- Upgrade any P3 characters to P4. Then, you will see the “Special Product Update” message
box on the upper-right side.
- Then you will see ‘Big Joe P5 IN ONE GO PACKAGE’ appears for 3 weeks at the shop.
- As there are 32 characters, you can have 32 chances to purchase P5 one in go packages.
have to upgrade P3 to P4 in order to have a chance to buy P5 one in go package
3. First Payment bonus
Get a huge special bonus which is 85 times its original value!
After your first payment, you may enjoy the first payment bonus for three days.
*Even though you already have purchase record before 12/23 0:00 (PST), you can still have this chance
for your first purchase after 12/23 maintenance. So, don’t worry!
- Once you purchase any DLC. You can receive an additional reward at a set date. You have to log in for
consecutive days to receive all rewards.
- You may check details on the upper-left side by the moving right stick to the left.
- Then you will go to the
- Press X to join the event (It will lead you to the DLC shop)
- Note that you need to log
in 3 consecutive days to receive all rewards!
[New Updates & Events]
1. Guaranteed Mika Shopping Bag
Here! You may get P5 Mika (Max Skill) within guaranteed count.
You will certainly acquire P5 Mika within 150 tries!
Pull P5 Mika within a certain purchase!
1) Guaranteed Pick mechanism
- Mika Shopping Bag has 150 pull counts until you pull P5 Mika.
- The detail of P5 Mika Shopping Bag is on the right side. There you may check how many counts left
until you pull the P5 Mika.
- For each purchase, the count will be reduced by 1.
- When the left count is 1, you can pull the P5 Mika for the next pull.
- Once you pull P5 Mika, you cannot purchase P5 Mika Shopping Bag anymore.
2. Mika Management Package
Rapid growth items for Mika are ready.
This package includes necessary items to make Mika stronger.
The Mika Management Package includes :
#Gold Card Pack Ticket * 5
#Skill Training Ball * 5
#PG Manuals * 5
#XP Drink (L) * 5
3. Mika Platinum Card Pack on Sale
Mika’s cheerful live show is ready!
Limited offer to get Mika’s Platinum Card!
4. Mika Special Character Stat Boost Event
Boost your character and receive special Reward!
Unlock more missions with Mika and get additional rewards!
If you Get P5 Mika from shopping bag, then you will
get all rewards at once!
5. The release of Mika DLCs
We have prepared three DLCs for new character, Mika!
Each DLC (Character Pack, Efficient Pack, and Legendary Pack) has different exclusive items!
Check what you can get once you purchase DLC.
Legendary DLC contains Mika’s world tour outfit set, nametag and 500 points as well.
Note : If you purchase one of the three, you cannot purchase the others.
Ex) one who purchases Mika Character Pack cannot purchase Mika Efficient Pack or Legendary Pack.
6. Fox Stadium Live Show Event!
Here comes a new event with limited exclusive rewards!
Join our new event to acquire a variety of growth items and Free. T accessories.
- Please note that the court of 3vs3 mode will be replaced with the Fox Stadium Court for the duration
of the event.
1) Fox Stadium Live Show Event
- Get into the event page of the Fox Stadium Live Show.
- There you can see various missions to complete for Concert Tickets.
- Get Concert Tickets as much as you can by completing mission, then use your Concert Tickets to buy
items in the Bonus Shop.
- Refer to the table below for more details about the rewards.
The list of Rewards:
The no. of tickets for exchange
Free.T Vocal Helena's Hair
Free.T Dancer Amanda's Hair
Free.T Rapper Kim's Hair
Free.T Dancer Amanda's Sunglasses
Gold Card Pack Ticket
FS Gold Card Ticket
FS Piece Tiecket
XP Drink (L)
Skill Training Ball
Gold Pet Adoption Ticket
Pet Skill Change Ticket
Pet Prestige Up Item
Free. T Vocal Helena’s Hair will be available during
12/23 ~ 12/29 23:59 PST
Free. T Dancer Amanda’s Hair & Sunglasses will be available during 12/30 ~ 1/5 23:59 PST
Free. T Rapper Kim’s Hair will be available during 1/6 ~ 1/12 23:59 PST
All the Free. T accessories mentioned above will be available during 1/13 ~ 1/19
7. New Year 1+1 Package
A new event comes to satisfy you and your friend!
If you purchase New Year 1+1 Package, you will get another for free to gift to your friend! Why don’t you
give it to your friend?
- You can purchase New Year 1+1 Package just once.
- You instantly receive the items in the New Year 1+1 Package as soon as you purchase it, and another
one will be directly sent
to your message box. (You can see the message on the upper-right side.)
- Then you get into the message box. You will see another box in your message box.
- If you read the message, you may select whom you will send the gift to.
(Note : Only online friends can receive your present!)
- If you send the package to your friend, the message box pops up.
Greetings, FS City.
followings are the updates for this month.
1. Cross Play Update
FS ballers’ most wanted update is here! Cross-Play is now available on 3on3 FreeStyle!
It doesn’t matter which platform you play, you can play together whichever you are!
Now let’s check how you can manage cross-play.
1) How cross-play will work
-Cross play is available on 3vs3 and 1vs1 mode
-If you allow
cross-play, you can choose any server region to play
-If you select PS4 Only, you can only choose server region supported by the platform
2) Cross-Play enable option
-You can change your cross-play option on the option page
-Players from All Platform: you can be matched with other platform users
you will be matched with PS4 user only
-Your current cross-play enable setting can be checked on matching UI
together as Cross-Play
-If your current setting is “Players from All Platform], you can send invitation to your 3on3 friends regardless
of their cross-play setting
-You cannot send invitation to other platform user if your cross-play setting is PlayStation Only
-If your current enable setting is different with squad member, notice message will be shown
-Once you accept the message from users with different cross-play enable the option, your cross-play option
will be temporarily changed until you leave the party
Q) How can I distinguish that another user is from a different platform?
A) Platform identifier is added next to the user’s ID. If the user is the same platform, you can see him with
platform mark while Steam and other console platform are seen as PC and controller icon
Q) Can I communicate with users from other platforms?
A) Unfortunately, we do not support a cross chat system. But you can utilize our macro chat system
to deliver your message
Q) Should I have to play Cross-Play for the event?
A) No, cross-play is not required to enjoy current 3on3 content. It is an additional option, which helps you
to match with other users easier and meet other players from different platforms.
2. Blacklist System Update
Sometimes you want to avoid certain players. Blacklist system is added so you can block users with
inappropriate behavior and manage the list from the social page
1) How Blacklist works
-Once you block the user, all interactions with the blocked user is limited
-You cannot be in the same squad with a blocked user but you can be matched with him as the opponent
-You cannot invite or check the profile of the blocked user
-If you block your friend, he will be removed from your friend list and will be back once you remove
him from your blacklist
-Blocked user will not know whether he is blocked by other users
2) How can I
block the user?
-After play match, you can block the user by using report system
-You can search user’s ID and block him on the social page
3. Server Change System
Want to play with your friend from other regions? No worries! Change your server region and switch freely!
You can now change the server region whenever you want!
1) How to change server region
-On the street map page, press the triangle button and select your favored server
-You can check the population and connection level
-Select the server region and go back to the street map. You can check your selected server at the bottom
-If your current cross-play setting is a platform only, you can only select server region supported by your
platform and client region
1. FS District Best Fashionista Event
Who is FS District’s Fashionista? Show your today’s dress code to FS district!
Pick your theme and match up your clothing.
Post your dress code with the hashtag on SNS and collect likes during the event period!
Top 5 most liked posts will go to the Final Round and the top 5 participants will receive the exclusive reward!
how to participate in this event!
*Please aware that your entry will be eliminated if you do not satisfy the requirements even though you
are in the top 5
You want to know the benefit of in the Top 5 participants, don’t you? If you are in the Top 5, you are
guaranteed at least 100 points and exclusive Fashionista Nametag! During the final round, all FS ballers can
vote for their favorite entry and rewards will be distributed based on your final rank!
Here is the
reward list for Top 5 fashionistas!
2. Mission: Possible! Play Together
Play together, clear mission together, and enjoy together!
Challenge to the missions and get special reward! This time with enhanced rewards and exclusive together
jersey & nametag!
3. CrossPlay Special Buff Balls Event
Update special exclusive buff ball is given to ALL Ballers!!!
This buff ball is different from others! Check out the secret of the Together Buff Ball in the game right now!
4. Let’s Boom Up Together Facebook
It’s time to boom up our Facebook community!
Become a Facebook follower to get the most recent news and like our Facebook page to show your love!
Reach 55k for the reward!
-Like 55k : Skill Training Ball x5
-Follower 55k : 10,000 coins
More reward if we reach 60k!
-Like 60k : Random Platinum Card Pack x3
-Follower 60k : Gold Card Pack Ticket x5
Once we reach certain numbers, a special gift will be sent to FS Ballers who log in during 1/13 ~ 1/25 23:59 (PST).
So stay tuned with our Facebook community and website to get the most recent updates! Let’s dive into our Facebook Page!
Greetings, FS City.
A new system comes to satisfy all the shopping bag lovers! Stack your Mileage with your purchase on
Costume Shopping Bag and get a Mileage ticket to open a Mileage bag. This Mileage bag has a full set
of exclusive outfit! Stand out amongst all costume fanatics(fans) and believe me, this Charming Devil Dress
Sets alone could do the trick! Here’s how you could get Mileage Shopping bags!
How to participate in the event
You get 3~4% mileage per each purchase of any outfit shopping bags.
*Newly Updated Shopping Bag : Raise 3% for each purchase
*Previously Updated Shopping Bag : Raise 4% for each purchase
Once you have 100% mileage, you will get a Mileage Ticket!
Spend a Mileage Ticket for a single Mileage Bag.
Try your luck on super rare items, only available with Mileage Tickets!
A pop-up message shows that the gauge is up and ready to claim a Mileage Ticket. The gauge starts over again for the second Mileage Ticket!
How to check the Mileage Gauge
The Mileage Event pop-up comes up on the right-upper side of the screen at your initial entrance to the game.
You may check the Mileage Gauge by pressing the Left button in the shop.
Go into the shop, the event notice will pop up only once at your first entrance on the right upper side.
(Press the R2 button to move to the event page)
The Event Page shows how many mileage tickets you have and details.
Take exclusive rewards!
1. Nine-Tailed Fox Shopping Bag Update
Traditional Asian Beast comes to freak out FS city!
With special moves and waggy tail!
This outfit contains special movement and press L2 to act like a fox!
For each purchase, it raises 3% of the shopping mileage gauge!
2. Charming Devil Mileage Shopping Bag Update
What a Charming Devil! Charming Devil comes to attract your mind!
Collect shopping mileages and open this special exclusive shopping bag!
100% Mileage Gauge gives you One Mileage Ticket to open this shopping bag!
Remember this item is only available from mileage for a limited period!
3. Jiangshi Package
Spread the horror by Pressing L2 and hopping on the ground!
Outfit includes special Jiangshi movement!
Pick up this package with 249 Points only!
1. Zombie Mode Update
Zombies come back for the Halloween season!
Fight against the undead and get random boxes full of surprises!
Clear the Boss to get this year exclusive Halloween Pumpkin Candy Backpack with full of candies!
2. Halloween Candy Party
Collect the Halloween Candies by playing 3vs3 Mode and get loads of special Halloween gift box!
Halloween Special Rewards include all of your wanted items and this year's special; Durahan Head and Puppy Balloon Backpacks!
Pick up the candies and ring the vending machine!
3. Halloween Set Shopping Bag 20% Sale
Get a special 20% discount for Halloween Set Shopping Bag!
For each purchase, it raises 4% of the mileage gauge!
Get the mileage ticket faster with the Spooky Halloween Jersey set!
- 3on3 FreeStyle
Greetings, FS City.
The followings are the updates for this month.
[Deacon’s skill highlight]
1. New Character, Deacon
The toughest and wildest player join the court! Deacon, aka Out of Control, has beast-like skills to
tackle the opponent and rule the ground.
This tough legend comes with unique berserk mode called Rage. Plus, check out 3 new active skills
1) Rage (P1 Skill)
- 3 successful Rebound auto-activates Rage mode.
- Stat Increase
On Rage, Dash stamina cost reduces by 30%
Rebound stat increase by 5
- Skill Increase
Post Push gets faster, making easier to secure Rebound position at the right timing.
Shoulder Charge gets stronger. With each successful Shoulder Charge on Rage, Loose ball
Inside Tackle is easier to use with shorter Cool down time.
2) Post Push (P3 Skill)
This skill gives reckless push to opponent to secure the best inside-position for rebound both on
defense and offense.
Skill activates to opponent close to the basket.
3) Shoulder Charge (P4 Skill)
Strong drive right in the face of opponent. This skill stuns the opponent for a bit and has a chance
to make a loose ball
when the opponent has the ball.
4. Inside Tackle (P5 Skill)
Ultimate skill to sabotage a team play. Deacon grabs and fall over on the opponent stunning both
himself and the opponent if successful.
Activates on all area.
5) Fling Down (P5 Passive)
When on Rage, as you collide against opponents in Face up, there’s a chance that you could Fling
down the opponents.
6) New System: Non-Target
With Shoulder Charge and Inside Tackle, arrow appears on a straight line from where you are facing.
Pay extra attention for this mark to pull off a successful skill.
7) New System: Cool Down
Shoulder Charge and Inside Tackle have newly adopted Cool Down time.
You can check if it is ready either underneath your Character or on Skill pop-up during your match.
2. Now play together with your 3on3 Friend! Today’s opponent can be tomorrow’s best friend!
1) Let’s be a friend!
- After playing a match you can directly send a friend request to the user you like on the result page
- Go to the SOCIAL page and navigate to the SEARCH FRIEND tab to search the user and
send a friend request
- You can check your friend request status in the FRIEND REQUEST tab
- If your sent or received friend requests are full, you cannot send or receive any more requests.
2) How to manage your friend
- Go to the SOCIAL page and navigate to the FRIEND LIST tab
- You can check your 3on3(in-game) friend or PS4(platform) friend
- You can check your PS4(platform) friend’s profile
- You can check friend’s status by color of the left-sidebar
- You can delete a friend from the friend list
3) What is the difference between 3on3 and PS4 friend?
- 3on3 Friend is your in-game friend. You do not have to be a PS4 friend to be a 3on3 friend.
You can be friends with any user you searched or played together.
- PS4 Friend is a platform-based friend. This friend's information is linked with your PS4 friend information.
- Besides where the friend information is linked, all friend types work the same.
3. Guaranteed Pick System
Get P5 (Max Skill) Deacon within the Guaranteed count. Deacon’s Shopping Bag comes with
the Guaranteed Pick System!
This system allows you to pull the P5 Deacon within a certain purchase!
1) Garneted Pick mechanism
- Deacon Shopping Bag has 150 pull counts until you pull the P5 Deacon
- You can check on the right side how many counts you left until you pull the P5 Deacon
- For each purchase, the count will be reduced by 1
- When the left count is 1, you can pull the P5 Deacon for the next pull
- Once you get the P5 Deacon, you cannot purchase the Deacon Shopping Bag anymore even
if you have remaining counts
1. Deacon’s Shopping Bag Update
Meet the P5 Deacon(Max Skill) straightaway! This time you can get P5 Deacon within 150 purchases!
You don’t have to spend time raising him! Play this wild beast as P5 on the court!
What if you already have P5 Deacon? No worries! You will get 500 Points instead!
* Each shopping bag has its own reward pull
Please note that the shopping bag does not always guarantee the winning prize
2. Deacon Management Package
Check out all necessities for Deacon before diving into the ground.
This package includes all the necessary items to manage Deacon’s ability:
Gold Card Pack Ticket, Skill Training Ball, PF Manual, and XP Drink(L).
3. Deacon Platinum Card Pack on Sale
Deacon’s power is rising!
Limited offer to get Deacon’s Platinum Card!
1. Deacon Special Character Stat Boost Event
Boost your character and receive special Reward!
Unlock more missions with Deacon and get additional Rewards!
This time you could get all the rewards at once with P5 Deacon you’ve raised, not just the P5 Deacon
you get from Shopping bag.
- 3on3 FreeStyle
Greetings, FS City.
The following are the updates for this month.
1. Balance Patch
Welcome the new legends, more strategically developed for a team play. And for nerfed Characters,
it is not just a setback but a necessary change for a fair play as we believe 3on3 FreeStyle match should
shine when together.
We’ve seen some characters are obviously preferred than others regardless who you are against.
We think this would remove the fun of making a line-up. We changed it so that these Characters could show
their best performance in their positions. This balance patch is a first step to bring the fun back to a strategic
3vs3 game and more changes are following in the near future!
Check out how these following changes could help you!
Carolina could penetrate her way to basket but her score was a big letdown. We have raised her shot skill
and be the decider of the game.
- Short Distance Layup stat increased from 140 to 165 (P5 Lv.10 based)
- Floater Defense Resist increased by 3 times. 0.36%/0.54% → 1.08%/1.62%
Floater Success rate increased by 1.5 times. 1.6%/3.6%
→ 2.4% / 5.2%
He is meant to be the effortless scorer but couldn’t make a score even when open wide. We have changed
him to be the number 1 recruit list.
- 3 Point Shot success rate increased
- Shot Fake Stamina cost reduced by 50%
- Fade away success rate increased 1.2%/1.6%/2.4%/2.4% → 2.4%/3.2%/4.8%/4.8%
- Quick Jumper success rate increased 0.6%/0.8%/1.2%/1.2% → 1.2%/1.6%/2.4%/2.4%
- Front Untamed Dash Stat increased 1.2cm/1.2cm/1.8cm/1.8cm → 1.2cm/1.8cm/1.8cm/2.4cm
Dash Animation speed increased and Stamina cost reduced
This fun to play character has a lot to offer but his kill moves didn’t seem that effective. Note this change
and find his potential against shooters!
- P5 Speed Block Distance and Success rate increased
Tip in stat increased 3%/4%/6%/6% → 4%/5%/7%/7%
All time legend Joey is meant to hang in mid-range but his 3point shot was a frustration for schemer.
We have changed him so that he could not just play idle but really engage into the game.
- 3 Point Shot Stat reduced 140 → 127(P5 lv.10 based)
- Double Clutch costs Stamina
- Rebound Stat increased 114 → 127(P5 lv.10 based)
Dunk stat increased 114 → 127(P5 lv.10 based)
Murdock could go a long way with his shot and awed us all. With this change, he could find a right
competition that matches his position.
- Mid Shot Stat reduced 76 → 63(P5 lv.10 based)
- 3 Point Shot Animation Speed reduced
Dunk Stat increased 127 → 140 (P5 lv.10 based)
She is a keeper for players with bigs but her P5 was not working well. Now she got her P5 skill back with new ability.
Check out how much stamina you could save with Christa!
2. Battle Pass Autumn Season: Bat(tle) Flips!
2020’s best performance is here! Get the Bat Flip Celebration with this Season’s Battle Pass.
This time, Battle Pass is all packed with more Costume Items than ever! Get a chance to grab up to
9 Themed Outfit and 3 Backpack Items, and of course, 4 Intensive Manuals.
What are the changes for this season other than Rewards?
- Battle Pass is reduced to 8 weeks from 12 weeks! But don’t you worry, Mission gives you more Badges
so that finishing it won’t be too stressful.
- Battle Pass Bundle this season skips 25 Battle Levels! Make your marathon half way done on Day 1!
25 levels’ head start gives you 2 Intensive Manual Straightaway!
3. Ranked Mode Autumn Season
Ranked Mode is back again! Continue your last season’s glory through this season and bring your game to
the top league easier! Although, remember to suffice the minimum number of Ranked mode matches to
claim the rewards!
1) # of Matches Required
- D Grade: 3 Matches
- C Grade: 3 Matches
- B Grade: 4 Matches
- A Grade: 5 Matches
This Season’s Start Grade
3) Reward List
1. MVP Scene
Check out brand new MVP Scene for Fred, Christa and Carolina!
2. Baseball Headgear Limited Time Sale
Complete your baseball theme with Character exclusive head gear! Only available during Battle Pass
Autumn Season : Bat(tle) Flips!